Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default TextBox RowSource Question

That isn't a programming problem - that is a business rule problem. sounds
like you need a combobox for each where, when a value is put in one
combobox, the other combobox fills with the matching possibilities.

You just need to loop through the matching column and do additem for the
matching cell in the other column. You will need to check in the click
event of each if there is already a value in the other combobox so you don't
get circular events.

Tom Ogilvy

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I have two TextBoxes, TB1 and TB2, on a UserForm, UF1. I need to
enter a number in TB1 and on Exit have it find the name that is
associated with the entered number from a 2 column list in a named
range called List1, this list is sorted alphabetically.

The difficult part is I need to go in either direction. (ie put a
number in TB1 and TB2 shows the corresponding name OR put a name into
TB2 and the corresponding number shows up in TB1). The real problem
is that the names maybe duplicated with different numbers or some
numbers may have more then one name.

Anyone have an idea on where start?

Any help is appreciated.

TIA