Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff[_45_] Jeff[_45_] is offline

Default Help with selection code

Hi All,

I am creating a workbook that has one main page that will have a customer
name and item to be delivered to the customer. the other worksheeets in the
workbook will be labled something like truck1 truck2, etc. The items on the
main pull sheet will be done at one time during the day and then later they
will be assigned a truck number. What I would like to do is put some code
on each truck worksheet on activate so that when someone goes to that
worksheet it will go to the main pull sheet and go thru and pull out all the
ones that have been assigned to that truck.
I am not real familiar with how to pull excel "recordsets", i know how to do
this working in visual basic but am not sure how to go thru an excel list.
The main pull list will vary in lenght each day so i know i need a looping
statement for i = 1 to ?. second question i am not sure is when it pull the
record to put on the worksheet i know that I want it to start on row 5 but
am not sure how to code it so that the next record and so forth fills in the
next line down.
Any help or website that i might look at would be great.

Thanks,

Jeff