N Harkawat

Provided its always 8% then
=A1/0.92
where cell A1 holds *our cost*

Why do you think that it is difficult....
Or am I missing something.

"pugsly8422" wrote in message
We get a discout when purchasing some products, so the discounted price is
entered onto our sheets. I want to put in a formula that will use the
discounted price to show the original price. Is it possible to use a
consistent formula for all of them and come out correct on each one?

We recieve an 8% discount, here is an example:

Original cost - $91.95
Our cost - $84.59

I'm trying to figure out a formula that will use only our cost to show the
original cost for each of the amounts on the sheets.

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this matter.