Jeff

Default Does a highlight row comand exist for Excel conditional formulas?

I am trying to write a conditional formula and if a certain condition is met,
the entire row will be highlighted. Essentially, I am searching through a
suspense database and if a task is overdue I would like the conditional
formula to highlight the row. Here is what I am trying to do...

=IF(AND(B5<=TODAY(),I5<"Closed"),highlightrowcolo r=yellow,"")

Obviously the "highlightrowcolor" is not a command but if someone knows what
would work I would appreciate it tremendously if you could share that
information.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff