Bob Phillips

Why bother putting it in a textbox, you just want it for the worksheet, no?

Create a Private variable in the userform module, say nCount

Private nCount as Long

In the button that dumps to the worksheet, increment before writing to the
worksheet, and use that value in the worksheet.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mully" wrote in message
Hi

On a user form I have several text boxes - however the first two are
relevant to this question.

Text Box1 - I enter the date "dd/mm/mm " is it possible for after entering
the date that Text Box2 would automatically insert a number e.g. 1 - after
filling all the Text boxes and Adding to the Excel Sheet. I would then

enter
another Date in Text Box1 and Text Box2 would show number 2 - and so on
until I've finished with the user form.

Any help appreciated

Cheers Mully