Bob Phillips

Don't use a form, just use a worksheet.

Create a data Validation dropdown and link to your list of containers

Add instructions in the column next to the containers, and have another cell
that looks it up. Say the DV is in Cell C4, then the instructions can be got
with

=INDEX(M:M,MATCH(C4,L:L,0))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Russell-stanely" wrote in
message ...
HI. Seems like I have spent the last 4 days in this group!
I am designing a form. I want to put a combo box on the form. The combo
box will have about 60 items in the range. Each item in the range has

their
own specific set of instructions.

I want to be able to pick one item from the combo box and then at the

bottom
of the form, I want the specific instructions for this item to print.

We are a manufacturing company and we have to supply instructions to our
customers on how to "close a container" that they purchase from us. We

have
60 different types of containers, each with their own unique "closing
instructions". I want to make a very simple form, where once you pick the
container from the combo box list, the closing instructions for that
container are printed at the bottom of the form. These closing

instructions
will print in one area of the form, for any container that is picked.

Please
- no macros or VB,--I HOPE a simple form will work.
If not, whoever responds, can you word the instructions so that someone
"NEW" can bsically cut an paste the formula to the form?
Any help would be appreciated--and save my sanity!
Thanks