Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete Merenda Pete Merenda is offline

Default cell addresses selection for chart source

Jon,

May I ask for a bit more detail from your response to the above? Your
recommendation excluded (I believe) the object reference. Amateur logic told
me to add these lines after Dim statements, but of course they're incorrect.
Would you mind helping me to correct my error please?

Worksheets("Chart").ChartObjects("Chart4").Activat e
ActiveSheet.SetrngWholeRange = Range("B163:R171")

Also, my "test" using the Len property and "or" statement may also be
incorrect, but the code hasn't passed to that point yet.

If {Len(rngCell.Value) = 0 Or rngCell.Value = 0}Then

Essentially hoping for the entire subroutine. Any help is much appreciated.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Glad to help.

- Jon

looloo wrote:

Jon, the code has worked great! Thank you for saving me hours of
frustration.
I was able to put in TESTING criteria and refer to ranges using
variables instead of the constants which I used in my example.