Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Victor Victor is offline

Default #Name?

please help there's a problem using a user defined function,
=GetPOPData("AB(100)","CD(G)") within an xla file that is installed and works
fine.

The problem is that occasionally when I open a spreadsheet that contains
these functions I get the #Name? Error, if I shut down the sheet and reload
it, it works and is able to retain the correct values, the function needs to
retain the values when I first open it without having to force a recalc.

I have searched high and low and no one else seems to have come across this
problem, I am a bit confused because at times it works fine and other times I
get the #Name? could it be the order in which Excel loads the addin.