Suhail

Default Can't delete a page break

Hello,
A user send me a excel sheet about 230 pages soft copy, at page 74 there is
a page break and I cant take it out or move. This page break is in the
middle of page and when I look in to page break view from preview I can see
that line but it is showing as one page, but when we print that page it is
printing in 2 different pages. We are using office XP (2002) with SP 3.
Any idea how I can delete this specific page break, I have tried
highlighting that specific page and deleted the page back but it just deleted
the page break from top and bottom not the middle which is just stuck there.
Thanks for reading, have a good day
Suhail