sbeninga

Default Linking Problems

I am trying to link some columns using the Paste Special to another
worksheet in my workbook. When I link them, all of the blanks in the
original show up as 0's in the link. If I just delete the 0's, then
the link is also deleted, but I want the cells to still be linked. I
am trying to create a scheduling list, and so I need to see all of the
rows, and see where dates have yet to be entered. How do I make the
blanks from the original show up in the link blank? If there is a
command within a formula for this, how do I apply it to an entire
column? I don't want to just hide the rows with 0's. I am a novice
excel user, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks.

--
sbeninga
sbeninga's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=240