Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default VB question- please help!

Disregard. See discussion in later thread.

Tom Ogilvy

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I think you need to spend some time understanding what the code does. It
only works on two worksheets as written. It loops through all the entries
in column B of Book1, worksheet1 and then looks in column B of Book2,
worksheet 2. If it finds a matching entry, it copies columns AL-BA of that
row back to columns AL-BA of the row in Book1, worksheet 1.

You can certainly alter it to search through multiple sheets of another
workbooks or even multiple books with single or multiple sheets.

Tom Ogilvy

"Marie" wrote in message
Tom,
I guess I didn't explain that there are multiple note numbers in column

B.