mac_excel

Hi ScottO,

Thanks for the immediate reply!
Sorry, I could not convey it properly.

Here i go....

I have defined two columns, (B and C) in an excel sheet.
I want user to enter values only in these two columns.
I dont want the user to insert a new column in between B and C using
the menu Insert-Row (or right clicking on the column C)
(Thats what ment by saying the format is fixed.)

In "Sheet_Change" event, I can write a message (msbbox "change event is
called") which will appear when any cell value is changed in the sheet.
That is how the change event of a cell can be trapped.

Similarly, i want to show a message box when the user inserts/deletes a
row or a column in a sheet. Where should I write code? Which event
should I use? (IN EXCEL VBA CODE)

Regards,

Mac

--