Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jim jim is offline

Default Bad performance

Hi NG

I have made a program in Excel using VB for Excel. The program is for a
Multi user invironment, so it is with a shared access.

When I open it on my personal computer it opens within about 20 seconds, but
When I open it on the network it takes about 2 minuttes, which is way to
long.

Now I have got 2 problems which i need an answer for.

1) Does anyone know what I can do to get it to open quicker.

2) I would like to convert the file into a file in which the user can't see
the code - I don't know how or if you can do that in Excel, but in Access
you can convert an Access Database to a MDE file - is it possible to do
something like that in Excel as well?

Thanks in Advance
Jim