Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Template Update

I use templates when I'm done making changes as a developer and I want users to
be able to create workbooks based on this "frozen" template.

They can create a new workbook based on this template and change stuff and see
results. If they need to do a different scenario, they can create a new
workbook based on the template.

I don't know what you're using the workbook for, but if the workbook is always
growing, I'm not quite sure how a template would help.

And you can change that hidden sheet manually (unhide it first).

Or via code (write directly to the ranges--don't use .select's and .activate's.)

Anthony wrote:

Hi All
I have a workbook which has 2 worksheets. One worksheet
is a database of employee details and is Hidden.
The other worksheet is from where I use functions to call
the details or to update the database using Form(thanks to
MVP's).
Now I want to know if it is Possible to update the
worksheet One(the one with the database) should I convert
the workbook into a Template???

Thanks for any answers or suggestions.

AJ

--