Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Still confused Excel Fan... Still confused Excel Fan... is offline

Default Running a macro Upon Closing

I guess my basic problem is that I can't figure out how to get a macro to
automatically run as I close down excel. I figured out how to have some code
run at the opening, and I want all of it to be reversed as I shut it
down...So, I want all the changes I made to be undone as I close the
program. Im just now sure what kind of code, or where to put the code in the
first place. For some reason, the way excel is set up at my work, If I was
just to run the code that puts it into full screen mode, and gets rid of all
menus...even if I close excel it and don't save any changes, the code seems
to be applie to any other excel worksheet I open. This is the reson I want
to reverse the code everytime this particular excel sheet closes down.
Thanks for the replies so far!
Chris