Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Add a Row

Kou, this works great, thanks. I have another question for you.

Suppose my table range is A1:U6. Row 5 is a blank and row 6 is my total
row. Is there a way to set the tabbing so, if I'm in cell U5 and I hit the
tab button the cursor will go to the first cell in that row, in this case
cell A5.

"Kou Vang" wrote:

Perhaps a user prompt to initiate the insertion of the row? Sounds wierd,
but that way there would be no buttons.

Dim Msg, Style, Title, Response,
Msg = "Do you want to insert row?" ' Define message.
Style = vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2 ' Define buttons.
Title = "MsgBox Demonstration" ' Define title.

Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title)
If Response = vbYes Then ' User chose Yes.
rows("13:13").insert ' Perform some action.
End If

Kou