Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default worksheet functions language

Bob,

First:
I researched and gathered it. that's all. and I dont and didnt claim
anything else.

Apparently my use of "ripping" versus your "extracting" was
unfortunate. But that would be all in the translation, wouldn't it?

My annoyance was that you never informed me to point out that
apparently there's a compile error in a particular excel version
that I'm not aware of.
If the OP can normally use my addin, he has the option to
create a wrokbook with all the translations in the addin.
and he doesnt need to "rip" them, he can copy and paste them..

so:
WHERE, HOW and WHEN do you get the compile error?

--
keepITcool

Bob Phillips wrote :

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

Problem2:
I think I'd merited a email indicating the above iso you telling
someone to simply rip some (researched) data from my addin.

A bit rich to claim that it is ripping data that isn't yours in the
first place. You may have researched it but it is freely available.
To claim some intellectual rights to it is quite astonishing. Are you
saying that when I looked up the German for VLOKUP in the thing I
should have asked your permission to use that translation?

Also due to writing translateIT I consider myself well versed on
international use of Excel. But I general let VBA read and write in
USenglish and let Excel handle the rest.

Yes that was something I didn't know, but which I now do. Before I
apply that knowledge I will be sure to ask your permission.