Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paulc Paulc is offline

Default Using a VBA listbox to populate a worksheet

Hi, using XL 2000

I am populating two listboxes in Userform1 using..

With Materials 'listbox1
i = 2
Do While i < Worksheets("Content").Range("D65536").End(xlUp).Ro w + 1
.AddItem Worksheets("Content").Cells(i, "D")
ListBox2.AddItem Worksheets("Content").Cells(i, "D")
i = i + 1
Loop
End With

When the user selects items in listbox2, I need the selected choices to
populate a defined row in sheet1, preferably dynamically, cell by cell. In
other words if 5 choices were checked in Listbox2, I need each choice placed
in each consecutive cells in sheet1, as they were being checked - A1...A5.

I also need to remove a choice from the respective row in sheet1 by
unchecking the choice in the same listbox2.

Hope i've explained sufficiently. Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you, Paul