Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bodacious212 bodacious212 is offline

Default Converting dates to years, months & days

How do I change the difference between a past date & todays date to years,
months & days? I want to have a column that shows how old someone is in yrs,
months & days from the birthdate of the individual to todays date. I have
two columns with dates - 1 for the birthdate and 1 for todays date. I take
the difference of the two then I convert to years, months & days but how? I
converted to years OK, but I am having a problem with converting to months &
days.

Thanks for any help on this subject.