Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin R Kevin R is offline

Default Split Sheet

I have a program that dumps over 6000 lines of data into an excel
spreadsheet. I have managed to use vba to insert page breaks at various
points in the spreadsheet where header information is repeated. Now I'd like
to somehow divide this 1 sheet into multiple sheets with each page break
being a new sheet. I'd also like to have it give each sheet a specific name
by pulling a word out of cell that contains a specific word. Is this
possible with vba? Can anyone help get me started. Thanks.