jeremed

Default Help with countif on multiple worksheets

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who's posted solutions on this
forum. I've found help with 95 percent of my issues through the search.
I have this one last problem that I haven't been able to nip.

I have 6 worksheets. I have 52 rows that contain names and a column
which contains numbers. I need to tally the total for each cell with a
number in all six worksheets and show the name from the row AND the
number from the totalled columns if they're greater than a certain
other number.

I made a simple layout of how my worksheets look. Each one looks like
this and has the same format.

name 32
name 23
name 25