Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default Fixed decimal point.

Hi Wesley

this is a peer-to-peer usergroup which, AFAIK MS people rarely wander into
.... if you'ld like to provide feedback to MS then you can send them an email
at

with EXCEL in the subject line.

Cheers
JulieD

"Wesley" wrote in message
Please return the shortcut on fixed decimal. In past if I wanted zero
cents,
you could enter the whole number then the decimal and the system would
place
the fixed decimal with the two zeros after it, (keystroke 20., return
20.00)
Now in ver. 2003 you have to keystroke 20.0 to get 20.00 which is no
longer
a short cut or ease of use in this program. I am returning to Excel XP
untill the update in Excel 2003 is made.