Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Macro trying to open second Personal?

Bob:

As I was fishing around for what happened and do the re-assigning, I noticed
the address for my macro somehow got changed from \Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\Personal.xls to Desktop\Personal.xls. I
checked another button and , of course, it was changed, too!

I have no idea how this happened! Do you know of an easy way to reset this,
other than button by button?

Ed

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Re-assign the button to the macro.

--

HTH

RP

"Ed" wrote in message
Suddenly, a macro I use just fine yesterday says I can't open

Personal.xls,
because it's already open! Of course it's already open - that's where

my
macros are! I can choose the same macro from the list under Tools, and

it
runs - but if I click the Custom Button on the toolbar, I get the error.
Any hints?

Ed