Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hari Prasadh Hari Prasadh is offline

Default Genarating count of unique words in a cell or cells

Hi Peter,

Thnx a lot for your link.
(I came across a research paper on text mining during the weekend -
http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~hearst...acl99-tdm.html - and it
mentions Wordnet.)

Regards,
Hari
India

A query. Any idea whether "data file" used by dictionary program or
spell-checker would be availbale somewhere in the web.

Hi Hari,

Have a look at the on-line version of Wordnet, and also look at the extra
possibilities in the secondary dropdown.

It seems you can download the entire application and database - and
interface with your own application!

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/

I hinted in your other post you have a mighty challenge to achieve your
goal, but a fascinating one. Cutting edge "AI" stuff, I think.

Regards,
Peter T