Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jill E Jill E is offline

Default Help with Address property in nested loops

Hi,

I'm trying to create a macro that loops through some code but stops when the cell address is u400, and within it another loop that looks for a blank cell. I can't get the outer loop to recognize the limit of u400. I'm tried using activecell.value instead, but neither seem to recognize the limit.

So it looks something like this:

Do Until ActiveCell.Address = "a100"

Do whileActiveCell.value = ""
ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=1, columnoffset:=0).Select
Loop

bla bla bla

Loop

When I run this, it does loop back to the beginning but doesn't stop until it reaches the end of the file, thus producing an error. I've tried to return the address using the address property and that was successful, but when I tried to specify the address in the do until statement, I couldn't get it to work...and naturally I can't find any documentation!

Please help!

Thanks,
JillE