Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nippetee nippetee is offline

Default Copy a form from excel into a new word document

Hello Kevin

One way could be to record a macro in word while doing the import by hand.
then go to tools|macro|visualbasiceditor and there you find newmacros from
normal|modules that contains recorded macrocodes.

Here is example code I recorded while importing an excel document to word

Selection.InlineShapes.AddOLEObject ClassType:="Excel.Sheet.8", FileName:= _
"pathtodocument\documentname.xls", _
LinkToFile:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False

hope this helps

..nippetee

"kevin" kirjoitti:

Could you tell me the vba code to copy a document from excel and paste it
into a new word document?

many thanks.