Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black[_2_] Paul Black[_2_] is offline

Default Help With Total of Values Please

Hi Tom,

You said that I could use ...

For I = 1 To 7
Cells(I, 1).Value = nType(I)
Next I
Cells(1,1).End(xldown)(2).Value = Application.Sum(Range( _
Cells(1,1),Cells(1,1).End(xldown)))
End Sub

... Dynamically Using a Variable.
Does this Mean that I would NOT have to Set the Number of Values to be
Produced Using Dim nType(7) As Double and For I = 1 To 7.
Would it Mean that it would Work Regardless of the Number of Values
Produced and Still Put the Total in the Cell Immediately Under the Last
Value.
Would it be Possible for you Please to Show me Exactly how this would be
Achieved.

Thanks for your Help.
All the Best
Paul