Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_6_] Otto Moehrbach[_6_] is offline

Default Another change event question

Steph
If the change you are wanting to trap was done manually, you can set the
current (new value) value to a variable, then issue the Undo command and set
the old value to another variable. Then you have both values. If the
change was done by code, then you have to somehow capture the old value
before the change is done. HTH Otto
"Steph" wrote in message
Can I somehow capture what the cell value was before it was changed?

I know I can capture the cell changed and the changed value in the
following:
MsgBox "You changed: " & Target.Address & " to " & Target.Value

I would love it to tell me You changed A1 from 15 to 25

Possible?