Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobC[_3_] RobC[_3_] is offline

Default Looping Thru Objects in UserForms

Need a little help trying to loop through objects on a form. I have say,
10 checkboxes and a ComboBox on a UserForm and based on ComboBox selection
(1-10) I want to make visible = false any chekbox over that value. I can
do this individually but would like to loop through each one as I have many
sets. The Checkbox Names are "C1" thru "C10". I was hoping to
loop/increment throught the Number portion "C x". I can do this looping in
Cells, but not in UserForms. I tried the "Evaluate" but could never get it
correct. I do this in javascript using eval but can't figure this out in
VB. Thanks, Rob