Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig Freeman Craig Freeman is offline

Default Filtering Column Duplicates

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help. Your modified code works well...but there seems
to be a couple of anomalies with its results. The first, is that for
some reason the code seems to ignores the last string (integer) in the
last row of the range...? Not sure why. The second anomaly is a
little harder to explain, so I'll give the scenario and the results in
the following examples:

Example 1:

cow,pig,dog
cow,pig,dog

returns:

cow
pig

Example 2:

cow,pig,dog
cow,pig,dog
dog

returns:

cow
pig

Example 3:

cat,dog
cow,pig,dog
cow,pig,dog

returns:

cat
cow
dog

I could put a few more examples of different combinations and the
results, but I don't want to confuse it too much. God knows I've
been scratching my head to find a commonality between the results.
Any ides..?

Craig Freeman