Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan[_46_] Dan[_46_] is offline

Default External Data from Sharepoint

Thank you Don for the response.

I should have mentioned the 'helloworld.com' domain is hypothetical. I
changed the name. I'm sorry I didn't mention that.

You have set me straight on one point: after the external data is
imported, I have to process that data to another worksheet. That helps
me to know that.

Second, however, is the issue of 'A connection to sharepoint site
cannot be established', or associated ideas explaining why I can't get
an update when the workbook opens. I'm pretty certain you're suggesting
that's what I'd use the refresh macro for? Is password protection an
issue assuming I would not want to code the credentials in the macro,
would I be prompted?

Thanks a million,

DAN