Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_4_] Dick Kusleika[_4_] is offline

Default Error problem

Damien

I seem to remember that happening to me, but don't remember the details.
What kind of error do you expect but aren't getting? Are the errors in a
class module like a userform, Sheet1, ThisWorkbook or a custom class module?

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

Damien wrote:
I'm having a strange problem with by VBA environment; Excel XP.
Whenever I'm running some code and an error occurs, the procedure
just drops out. No error message is raised so it's making debugging
very difficult! The error option is set to 'Break on Unhandled
Errors' as per usual, but no breaks actually occur?

If I create a sub with a divide by zero error in the same module,
then the run-time error does occur, so I'm really confused. Why
would run-time errors behave one way in one sub, but a different way
in another. And yes, no error handler has been engaged (ie neither
sub has an On Error Goto statement).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Damien