Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Error problem

I vaguely recall running into something similar a long time ago and no
satisfactory explanation as to why. You might want to search the
google.com archives of the xl newsgroups. Alternatively, step through
the code with F8 (or SHIFT+F8 when appropriate) and see where XL/VBA
just quits.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I'm having a strange problem with by VBA environment; Excel XP. Whenever I'm
running some code and an error occurs, the procedure just drops out. No
error message is raised so it's making debugging very difficult! The error
option is set to 'Break on Unhandled Errors' as per usual, but no breaks
actually occur?

If I create a sub with a divide by zero error in the same module, then the
run-time error does occur, so I'm really confused. Why would run-time errors
behave one way in one sub, but a different way in another. And yes, no error
handler has been engaged (ie neither sub has an On Error Goto statement).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Damien