Todd F.

thanks scanning them you ae both right they require study

I haev been to site and will continue to study the info.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Hi Todd -

I have posted a list of statistics resources:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/statslinks.html

which go well beyond Excel. As Barb suggests, you should read about
these charts. When you're familiar with them, you'll be better able to
use Excel (or any package) successfully.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Barb R. wrote:

Jon Peltier has information on creating them in EXCEL,

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...atscharts.html

I'd suggest you do some reading on control charts from other sites. There
should be something here that could help you.

http://www.isixsigma.com/st/control_charts/

"Todd F." wrote:

Might some direct me to some good examples of control charts and or
directions for creating.

I have been asked to get up to speed on them and this is somehting new for me.

Thanks