Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TT[_2_] TT[_2_] is offline

Default Pasting text from Excel to Word (macro)

I've asked before but nobody could then help me - maybe this time I get
lucky. :)

I'm trying to paste text from Excel to Word. I cannot get it to work
right - everything is pasted on line 1 in Word. The previously pasted text
gets replaces by the later pasted text. The later text should of course be
pasted on line 2 etc. Can anyone help me out here?

Here's the macro I've been trying to use:

Sub TW()

Dim AppWD As Word.Application
Dim DocWD As Word.Document
Dim RangeWD As Word.Range

Set AppWD = CreateObject("Word.Application.11")
AppWD.Visible = True

Set DocWD = AppWD.Documents.Add
With DocWD
Set RangeWD = .Range
Sheets("T").Select
Range("A15").Select
Selection.Copy
With RangeWD
..Font.Name = "Arial"
..PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:=wdInLine
..InsertParagraphAfter
..Collapse wdCollapseEnd
..InsertParagraphAfter
End With
Set RangeWD = .Range
Sheets("T").Select
Range("A17").Select
Selection.Copy
With RangeWD
..Font.Name = "Arial"
..PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:=wdInLine
..InsertParagraphAfter
'.InsertParagraphAfter
..Collapse wdCollapseEnd
..InsertParagraphAfter