Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VilMarci VilMarci is offline

Default custom function - with built-in function

Nice feature :)

Anyway that's ok, I use a list, so if user change the name, it also reruns
the whole stuff...

Thanks everyone!

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
As Tushar says, it is not a bug but a 'feature'.

The only way I have gotten around it is to have a button that changes the
cell colour, which includes a forced re-calculate.

Note also that it doesn't work on conditional formatted coloured cells.

--

HTH

RP

"VilMarci" wrote in message
Thank you very much. Now it's working.
Now it does all I really wanted.
Yes I know the bug that it won't update if color changes...
Is it possible (and how complicate?) to modify the code to update like
built-in functions?
Thanks,
Marton

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

almost there..
Address returns a STRING, you need a reference.
try colorofcell(indirect(address

--
keepITcool