Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I remove unwanted add-in names from the XL Tools list?

Even the Middle East is not exactly a day ahead of anywhere, let alone where
I am. Your clock is fast.

It has the unfortunate effect that your post stays at the head of the queue
until 'real' time catches up. It is not very polite to do that.

Bob

"J_J" wrote in message
Thank you Gord, resetting the menu bar did it.
Bob, but maybe I "am" a day ahead to others...:)
Region: Middle East
J_J

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Can you update your system clock, you are a day ahead.

"J_J" wrote in message
Hi Harald,
Thanks but there is no such "nn" directory under "Office". Actually I

can
not find anything related the "addin list" there either...
There must be an easier way to clear unwanted menu items...
J_J