Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jakeman Jakeman is offline

Default Excel 2002 controls move after printing sheet

Ha!

Thanks Tom! I get so hooked into coming straight here for answers that
I overlooked the obvious.

Jake

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
A possibility:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=xl2002
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Tom Ogilvy

"Jakeman" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a worksheet with an embedded SpinButton, Label,

CommandButton
and CheckBox.

If I choose to Print Preview or if I print, the SpinButton and

Label
controls will shift to the left about 150 points. The Button and
CheckBox stay put.

More info:
These are controls from the "Controls" toolbar and not the "Forms"
toolbar. I have checked all the properties for the controls and

cannot
find any differences that would be causing this behavior. They all
have .PrintObject = False and are set to 'move but don't size with
cells.' I have a Before_Print event code, but it does not

manipulate
the worksheet where these controls are.

This behavior did not occur in Excel 97, but now occurs in Excel

2002.
Any suggestions?
Jake