Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jens Thiel[_2_] Jens Thiel[_2_] is offline

Default ActiveX add-in?

Hi Aaron,

would your code compile in J#? In this case, you might be able to use
http://ManagedXLL.net/. Contact me personally if you need additional
information.

Jens Thiel
--
Replace MSDN with my first name when replying to my email address!

wrote in message
ups.com...
I was hoping there was a third option. I have all of the required
funcitonality, other than delivering the results to Excel, written in
Java and packaged as a bean. I was hoping to use this

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...ide/index.html

to wrap it inside an ActiveX container and, at least temprorily, save
myself the learning curve of learning another laguage (however similar
to Java), another programming environment, etc.
Thus my original question.

Many thanks for the responses.

Aaron Fude