Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JH JH is offline

Default using of progress bar

Hello Robin,

thank you for your reply.
I try and explain it once again.

My macro has following structu

Sub Main()
Sub 1()
Sub 2()
Sub 3()
Sub n()
End Sub

Macro usually takes from 20s up to 1min, depends on data volume
I would like to know where to place the subroutine "ProgBarDemo" in my code,
eventually how to adjust progressbar code (counter etc...) in order to the
progressbar displays duration of whole macro.

Maybe the solution is simple but I am a beginner in WBA programming :)

thanks

Jan

"Robin Hammond" wrote:

Yes,

I do! What do you need help on?

In principle the progress bar will run as a modeless form while the
remainder of your code executes.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"JH" wrote in message
Hello,

does anybody have any experience of using of the progress bar at following
web page http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm
?
How to use this progress bar exactly. I supposse it is possible for
progressbar to work in the foreground and main code will be executed on
the
background

thanks you for any suggestion in advance

Jan H