Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dominique Feteau[_2_] Dominique Feteau[_2_] is offline

Default Hide Columns On Condition

I think I might have posed this question once before, but now i'm asking it
a bit differently. I have a table with column headers in D3:P3. A2 of this
sheet references the contents of a cell in another sheet that contains a
data validation list that references these column headers. What I would
like to do is a little difficult. I need a macro that will look in D3:P3
and hide those columns that dont match in A2. So would would happen is that
anytime A2 changes, the corresponding column will be the only one (or two)
visible.

Any ideas?