Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default copying and paste data from each worksheet to a summary work sheet

Hi Mary,

Ron de Bruin has code to produce a summary sheet at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Ron 's Test3() macro would appear to meet your summary requirements.

To additionally sort the summary data, copy the code snippet:

DestSh.UsedRange.Sort Key1:=DestSh.Range("A1"), _
Order1:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlNo, _
OrderCustom:=1, _
MatchCase:=False, _
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom

and insert it before the line:

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

near the foot of Ron's macro.

---
Regards,
Norman

"mary" wrote in message
hello all,
I have a work book that i stored data. There is 30 tabs or sheets(i:e
each
sheet is used to store a day activities). At the end of the month i would
like to summarized each tab's or sheet data on the summary sheet(the
summary
sheet is the last tab on the wookbook).
I would like to have a macro that copies each entries on each sheet and
store them on the summary page then sort the information in alph. I have
tried record macro but that does not work. i will appriecate and help
thanks in advices