Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Worksheet Change" Question

Mike,

Try this

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E26,E28")) Is Nothing Then
Sheets("Entry").Select
Application.Run "CopyFilterData5"

HTH

RP

"documike" wrote in message
I am using the following code to run a macro if the data
in this cell (E26) is changed. I want another cell on
the same worksheet to do the same thing. (E28). I tried
adding another "worksheet change" but it didn't like it,
evidently you can only have one per sheet. How do I add
the other cell into the mix? Thanks

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E26")) Is Nothing Then