Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Problem copying cells to another workbook

Nothing here in and of itself that should cause a problem. The only thing
that I can think of is that you have 2 sessions of Excel running at the same
time, instead of two workbooks running under the same session of Excel. That
could cause the problem...

Let me know how it works out...

"Sergio Calleja" wrote:

Hi everybody,
i have made a excel application with excel and vba. I have a workbook
without any toolbars, tab sheets, etc... and i have only enabled cut,
copy and paste shorcut keys, but... i have a problem, i can't copy
cells from this workbook to another workbook. Occurs the same on the
other way, i can't copy from another workbook to this workbook.
Which is the problem? Can you help me?

Thank you very much!

Sergio