Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default New menu item OnAction can't see macro?

I create a menu with two items in the list. The menu is created with a
Workbook_Open macro in the ThisWorkbook module. The macro called by the
menu item's OnAction also resides in the ThisWorkbook module. But when
selecting that menu item, I get the error "Macro 'Workbook!Macro' does not
exist." I call the same macro within the code of a
Workbook_SheetSelectionChange macro, again in the ThisWorkbook module, and
it works fine. What am I missing?

Ed