Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default how to write vb code for multiple combo boxes

HFB,

If you must create them as ComboBoxes and not CheckBoxes (not sure why
CheckBoxes would be any bigger), here's a way:

Dim ctl As Control

For Each ctl In Controls
If TypeOf ctl Is MSForms.ComboBox Then
If ctl.Name Like "drill*" Then
ctl.Object.AddItem "Yes"
ctl.Object.AddItem "No"
Next ctl

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

HFB wrote:
Yeah, they will only contain yes and no. I don't actually have
enough space in the form to do check boxes.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Will these boxes only contain Yes and No? If so, why not just use a
checkbox?

--

HTH

RP

"HFB" wrote in message
I have several combo boxes with names: drill1, drill2, drill3 etc.
I want to write code that gives a Yes option and a No option in
each of those boxes without having to write code for each one. Is
there a way to do this?

thanks