Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HFB HFB is offline

Default how to write vb code for multiple combo boxes

Yeah, they will only contain yes and no. I don't actually have enough space
in the form to do check boxes.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Will these boxes only contain Yes and No? If so, why not just use a
checkbox?

--

HTH

RP

"HFB" wrote in message
I have several combo boxes with names: drill1, drill2, drill3 etc. I want

write code that gives a Yes option and a No option in each of those boxes
without having to write code for each one. Is there a way to do this?

thanks