Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default sending e-mail notice after any updating in spreadsheets

Thanks a lot, Ron.
It's working perfectly.

How could I send this notice only if the changes in the workbook is being
saved (not on change event - because it triggers the code on any changes
made)?

How could I refer to a specific spreadsheet (I have 160) in this workbook
about the changes?

Thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Alex

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm

Post back if you need more help

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alex" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook with many spreadsheets (160).
How could I create some code to be notified by e-mail (MOffice Outlook) that
some changes made there (preferably with referring to a specific spreadsheet).

Thanks