Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Collapsing Rows with subtotals...

I have been following your threads and I have what might be a silly question.
Are you using the subtotal function or are you using Data - Subtotals. Data
- subtotals is definitely the way to go...

"Jesterhoz" wrote:

Hello All,

I have a macro that has run and created multiple subtotals. At the end, I
would like the macro to collapse all of the subtotal ranges so that the user
will see just the summary subtotal data. Does anyone have any ideas on how
to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Trevor