Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Finding Ranges

His code already does that.

The only caution I would make is that it assumes the ID value will be found
and that there is a value in the last column for that found row. A failed
first assumption gives you an error (91) and a failed second assumption
gives you the wrong value.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
Thanks Bernie, but how can I then get the correspoing
value from the last column? My problem is how to get the
last cell on the row of the found value. An offset would
work but, how can I get the offset value? I was using the
UsedRange to get that. Any hints?